On Saturday August 1st 2020, we launched our redesigned website and online shopping experience.
It has been Terry's goal in recent months to give Bradley Art a fresher look and experience online. Today that goal has been realised and we hope you enjoy.
Some new features we've implemented:
- A full portfolio of Bradley's work -- This includes details on each piece's availability, sizes, prices and how to buy it online.
- A customised newsletter -- You can now sign-up to specific interests in our newsletter such as only being contacted when a new original is available or can be pre-ordered. Or to hear about news specific to Bradley Art or our upcoming tattoo lounge, Bradley Ink.
- Bradley Ink page -- this page is not live yet, but closer to the time of launch we'll have details about our Bradley Ink tattoo lounge and you'll be able to book a tattoo experience online.
- An 'Inspired by Bradley' section -- This section on the 'About' page showcases creations by other people that were inspired by Bradley's work. We'll update this periodically with creations we discover or are sent to us on social media. #InspiredByBradley
Online Shop features:
- A live experience -- Our shop is now updated live with new artworks and products as soon as they are available in-store.
- Order tracking -- Now when you place an order online with us, you'll get notified when it's been fulfilled and you'll have direct access to the tracking information for deliveries.
- Preview frames -- You can now preview what prints and canvases will look like in our most common frames.
- Order for collection -- All our products are now available to order for collection at either of our galleries, this includes the ability to order a framed print or canvas from online.